Thursday, February 26, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag


1. We Are Never Getting Back Together
A book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with..
Taherah: The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare
Loved the first 3 books and then pretty much got tired of the rest of the series.
Caitlyn: The House of Night Series by P.C Cast & Kristen Cast
Loved the first one but as the series went on it got more and more ridiculous plus she had the same problems every book.

2. Red 
A book with a red cover...
Taherah: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins 
I know it's not totally red but Anna's dress is red and lust has a read aura so it fits in :D 
Caitlyn: Fire by Kristin Cashore
It's literally all red XD
3. The Best Day
A book that makes you feel nostalgic...
Taherah: The Mediator series by Meg Cabot. 
Oh god it's been so long since I first read this series and it was one of my first paranormal series I read. SO MANY MEMORIES! 
Caitlyn: Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
Do I really have to explain this one?

4. Love Story
A book with forbidden love...
Taherah: Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead 
SYDRIAN GUYS SYDRIAN!! A vampire and an alchemist? A big no no!
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)Caitlyn: Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
A half/Apollyon with a Pure? People were put on the Elixir for less!

5. I Knew You Were Trouble
A book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love...
Taherah & Caitlyn: Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi 
WARNEEEEEEEEERR. He stole our hearts and melted them into a puddle of feels.

6. Innocent
A book that someone ruined the ending for...
Taherah: Allegiant by Veronica Roth 
Technically speaking I asked Caitlyn to tell me what happened because I was too curious and knew I was never going to read it to begin with so...it counts.
Caitlyn: The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead 
Taherah. That little shit, I let her read my copy first because she loves Adrian more than I do and then she spoiled it for me. 

7. Everything Has Changed
A book with a character who goes through extensive character development...
Taherah: Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi 
Juliette had a huge and drastic change from books 1-3. 
Caitlyn: Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)Celeana just changes constantly from book to book, honestly.

8. You Belong With Me
The most anticipated 2015 book release...
Taherah & Caitlyn: THE WRATH AND THE DAWN by Renee Ahdieh. 
THIS BOOK LOOKS AMAAAAAZING AND ITS A THOUSAND AND ONE NIGHTS RETELLING. EMERGERD WE WANT IT!!

9. Come Back, Be Here 
A book you would be least likely to lend out...
Taherah: All signed copies (to anyone except Caitlyn) 
Caitlyn: All signed copies (to anyone except Taherah)
10. Teardrops On My Guitar 
A book that made you cry a lot...
Taherah: The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
Ok so I honestly cry when reading a lot of books but I couldn't handle what happens at the end of this one. 
Caitlyn: The Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Graham
I don't know what it is about this book but it just guts me every time.

11. Blank Space
Favorite autographed book...
Taherah & Caitlyn: Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi 
It's not only signed but also has defaced cover by the lovely Tahereh Mafi so that makes it the top fave. 
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
12. Today Was A Fairytale 
Favorite retelling...
Taherah & Caitlyn: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas 
A Beauty and the Beast retelling with swoon worthy characters and faeries!!

13. Style 
A book you've reread the most...
Taherah: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
I love this book so much and can literally reread it anytime. It's my go to book when I'm in a book slump. 
Caitlyn: Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith
This book was like the beginning of the end for me of when I was normal and didn't read nearly as much as I do.

14. I Wish You Would
The book/series that you love so much that you never want it to end...
Taherah: Gallager Girls series by Ally Carter 
One of my favorite series with an amazing plot and great cast of characters that I would never get tired over. 
Caitlyn: The Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken 
This series...I don't even know what it is about it but my heart just aches for it and I want it to keep going and going and never end. Just the gang on a road trip forever.

Beginnings: Obsidian & Onyx (Lux, #1-2)15. That's the Way I Loved You
The book/series where you laughed, cried, and screamed at AKA the one with all the feels...
Taherah: The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
This entire series was a roller coaster ride :o
Caitlyn: The Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole 
I kinda force myself to not remember this series exists so I don't descend into a spiral of book depression.

16. The Story of Us
A book/series you loved but then killed you because it became bad and all you want is for it to be back to what it was like before... 
Taherah & Caitlyn: Lux series by Jennjfer L. Armentrout
We LOVED LOVED LOVED Obsidian, Onyx, and Opal. But then the end of Opposition just kinda fell flat for us and we wished it didn't go in that direction. (We still love Daemon and Katy though...)


We're tagging all the book loving Swifties out there :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...