Sunday, October 7, 2012

Its Monday! What are you reading? #8

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You reading? Hosted over at Book Journey,
this is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are curently reading as
well... you never know where the next "must read" book will come from!
***Sheila over at Book Journey also has a weekly contest. Check out her blog for more information!


Finished:
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Defiance by CJ Redwine
Hidden by Sophie Jordan
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines

Currently Reading:
The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, #3)  

To Read:
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
Predestined by Abby Glines
The Vision by Jessica Sorensen

I decided to add a new feature to this meme and its practically some of my thoughts on books I've finished reading...

Highlights or None:
-All you Firelight fans GOO read Hidden don't put it away for later. Definitely 5 stars!!
-The Raven Boys was confusing for me even after I finished reading it and was kinda slow in the beginning and all the different POVs gave me a headache. I'm not sure why a bunch of bloggers were raving about it (see what I did there :P) but I guess it's not my type of book.
So it gets 2.5 stars from me
-Defiance was a great book! It kinda leaned more on the fantasy YA genre in my opinion. I loved Rachel, an impulsive, stubborn, but smart girl, and Logan her protector! They're so cute together and are perfect for one another..however whenever they changed POVs I it unnerving for me that they would have the same thoughts at the same time. That's probably just me burning had to say it.
4 stars
-The Vincent Brothers like all other Abbi Gline books are all HAWT. Especially Sawyer and Beau although if I had to choose...it would be Sawyer. I loved Lana as well and I'm glad that this book was focused on her Sawyer! 4 Stars


Sooo...what have you lovely readers finished, are currently reading, or planning on reading? 
Comment or add a link below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...