Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #13


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t
give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book
to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
This week's teaser are from: The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

"This was the boy I loved. A little bit messy. A little bit ruined. A beautiful disaster. Just like me." (Page 353)

" 'It does,' Noah said, 'I told you before, I learned to tune it out unless I want to focus on one sound in particular.' He smiled. 'I prefer,' he said, trailing a finger down m arm, 'to listen to you.' " (Page 275)



Sorry!! I thought I published this yesterday, apparently it didn't...
I looooove Noah so much though!!!!!
What teasers do you have for me?
 Comment or add a link to your blog below!!!

                                                                                                       TBR





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...