Monday, March 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (24)


Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You reading? Hosted over at Book Journey, this is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well... you never know where the next "must read" book will come from!
***Sheila over at Book Journey also has a weekly contest. Check out her blog for more information!

Finished: Dualed by Elsie Chapman

Currently Reading: Shadows in the Silence by Courtney Moulton
                             The Collector by Victoria Scott (DANTE <333 p="">
Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)

To Read: City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriram Forster
               The Essence by Kimberly Derting

**NOTE: I may not be posting as much b/c of spring beak and my cousins from Vancouver have come so I won't be having much time and add to the reasons is the homework I need to get done!

EVENT RECAP-ISH: Cassandra Clare Bus Book Tour
And I just wanted to say that I had the honor of meeting THE Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, and Maureen Johnson for The Clockwork Princess bus book tour at B&N The Grove!! I was in a bundle of nerves and was so flustered when I met her. But I had a great time! And waiting 5 hours for her t sign my book was so worth it! For the Q&A Cassandra Clare and Lily Collins (YES! The actress that plays Clary) answered some of the fans questions. Also we had a surprise guest where the DIRECTOR of City of Bones came as well! It was a wonderful night and I died so many times that day....ALSO I made a new friend named Ruby so Ruby if you happened to read across this which you most probably haven't then HI!

This is the main reason why I died:

What are you reading or planning to read? Link me up or comment!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...