Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hiatus

Hey guys! You might've seen this post yesterday but I decided to post it today since of other posts. I just want to inform you that I'm going to be taking a two week hiatus. I need to get everything together from school to the blog it's a lot of work. And I've been swamped with homework, tests, and just life in general. I will try to get some reviews written and typed and have them ready for you guys soon. Waiting on Wednesday will continue since I've already scheduled them. And I won't be completely since I will be on Twitter @Booksasuknowit. Thank you! I'll see you guys in two weeks from now! Happy Readings!! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...