Thursday, April 18, 2013

Introducing Caitlyn!

Hi everyone!! So I have some awesome news to tell you guys! I now have a co-blogger!!! 
I've been thinking of getting one for a while now with school and such.
So without further ado...MEET CAITLYN:

Hi guys! In case you haven't heard I'm Caitlyn! I'm 14(like Taherah) and I am a fangirl for just about anything I think is fangirl worthy(like imaginary gay ships and you know....books). I'm slightly (super) insane and I cuss a lot(sorry). Oh, and I also suck at writing but I'm super excited to do this blog and be part of everything!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...