Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Truth About Books: Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Hey guys! This weeks review is SENTINEL by JLA! 
Its really good but is also the last book of the series so if you haven't read the first ones and you
don't wanna be spoiled go look up Half-Blood and read it! And then come back!
So without further ado:

~Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout~

Caitlyn Crowe
DUDE SENTINEL WAS SO AMAZING! OH MY GOD!

Taherah Abbas
Perfect ending to the series <33

Caitlyn Crowe
Omg yes! And Seth! Like holy crap!!!!!
 
Taherah Abbas
SETH my god! I will admit that I loved Seth before I loved Aiden so his sacrifice did tear a hole in my heart.

Caitlyn Crowe
Okay I loved Aiden first/more but that even tore me to pieces

Taherah Abbas
It's so un-Seth like but something he would do. Does that make sense?
 
Caitlyn Crowe
Yes, and its because Alex brings out the best in him and omg I just can't get over it!

Taherah Abbas
sigh And can I just add how much I love those random moments when Apollo pops in

Caitlyn Crowe
OMG DEACON AND APOLLO

Taherah Abbas
AHAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC WONDEFUL RANDOM AND XD

Caitlyn Crowe
Yeeeeeeeeeees oh and when Apollo popped in when they were about to have sex

Taherah Abbas
I'm surprised they haven't gotten him a bell yet

Caitlyn Crowe
Dude I really just want to read a novella where they do ;) I would die

Taherah Abbas
That would be so funny and I can already imagine Aiden and Alex debating in a serious voice the type of bell they should get him XP

Caitlyn Crowe
I think it should be one of those cat ones

Taherah Abbas
snickers I’m sure Apollo would love it

Caitlyn Crowe
Omg he would. I can just picture his eyes lighting up

Taherah Abbas
I actually meant that sarcastically....

Caitlyn Crowe
shrugs with him its always up in the air

Taherah Abbas
You don't know how happy I was when we find out that he was able to convince the Gods to help them ^.^

Caitlyn Crowe
Yes! I thought they would be left for dead

Taherah Abbas
And that moment when Alex realizes that she could use her powers to defeat Perses (who I actually liked)

Caitlyn Crowe
Yeah like damn he was cool

Taherah Abbas
He was basically a Seth but one who gets off on war more than Seth

Caitlyn Crowe
Dude when he and Seth came back drunk...I don't know why but for some reason that made me REALLY happy

Taherah Abbas
I KNOW
I think it more to do with the fact that Seth needed that night off

Caitlyn Crowe
He really did... I felt kinda bad for Seth, I mean the only one who believed in him was Alex and even that was tentative

Taherah Abbas
And yeah I get it. It was pretty hard for Seth and I kinda hated how Alex wasn't able to understand that

Caitlyn Crowe
But then he kinda deserved it for the shit he pulled

Taherah Abbas
I get that too. I understand why and everyone's pov from both sides and it's hard to completely be on one side

Caitlyn Crowe
Omg you have no idea how happy I was to see Aiden get mad at Alex

Taherah Abbas
Yesssssssssh I am kinda glad to see that Alex was able to talk to someone even if it wasn't someone most would like

Caitlyn Crowe
I liked when she destroyed the room  

Taherah Abbas
Oh that scene was soooo needed and that handprint the gods or whatever they were in her was the freakiest thing I've ever read

Caitlyn Crowe
YES! And it was so creepy those guys were inside her.

Taherah Abbas
SO VERY CREEPY. TOOOOOOO WEIRD

Caitlyn Crowe
But one good thing did come out of it

Taherah Abbas
 What?

Caitlyn Crowe
We got to see how strong her feelings for Aiden are...were...anyways! Because even those she had them when Aiden got hurt she pushed passed it all and kicked ass

Taherah Abbas
I think we've seen her feelings for Aiden grow oh so much since book 1. Am I the only one who felt that she said that she loved Aiden so many times as if we didn't already know her feelings for him?

Caitlyn Crowe
I don't know in my mind it was because she loved him so much she had to say it over and over again. Maybe I'm just being unrealistic but I'd like to think that I was in love and someone was in love with me we would always say it out loud and in our heads. That we would be constantly shocked and surprised and happy at how much we loved each other every second of the day

Taherah Abbas
That could be it. I really wouldn't know exactly so I guess its open ended...

Caitlyn Crowe
Wow...we're going to pretend I didn't go off like that... MOVING ON! Can I just say how much I truly and wholeheartedly loved Marcus's reaction to when she blurted out they thought they were pregnant?

Taherah Abbas
OF COURSE! IS IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITHH YOU

Caitlyn Crowe
starts snickering and tries to hold it together but fails and laughs so hard my face hurts it was just so amazing!
 
Taherah Abbas
:P It so was and the fact that she said it in front of others too

Caitlyn Crowe
Sometimes I really just love Alex

Taherah Abbas
It's just her attitude and wonderful retorts I love the most

Caitlyn Crowe
She just so funny and amazing!

Taherah Abbas
Ahhh definitely!
Caitlyn Crowe
5 STARS HOLY CRAP

Taherah Abbas
Ditto! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...