Sunday, June 28, 2015

Just wanted to let you know...

Hey guys! It's Taherah and I just wanted to let you know why we've gone on an unannounced hiatus. A week or two ago I had to get surgery and I totally underestimated how long it would take to recover. It also didn't help that I didn't have many posts scheduled for the summer in the first place. I'm not sure when I'll start posting again or how sporadic the posts are going to be but I'm really going to try to write as many as I can. This is actually the first time I've even been on my laptop and even this is a bit of a strain. Anyways, hopefully I'll be back within another week or two. Also if I haven't replied to any emails, this is why. Thank you for understanding and happy readings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...