Thursday, January 10, 2013

Venom Readalong Week 1


Hey! This post is to answer a few questions for the Venom Readalong.
Hosted by Nikki and Annabelle

1. What do you think of Falco so far? Do you trust him?
Do I trust Falco? Now that's a really good question..but honestly not really. He's really mysterious and I'm still iffy on him. I feel like he has his own intention for investigating more about the murder than for Cass.

2. Thoughts on Sienna?
Ohhhh I just adore Sienna!!! Especially now knowing that she has a wild side after all ;)She's such a great and loyal friend to Cass. I just want to hug the life out of her!!

3. If you were in Cass's place, would you sneak out and try to solve it or try your best to shake it off?
I probably would've shook it off but curiosity probably would've gotten the best from me. It's not the first time that happened. And I think I would've enjoyed the thrill of of it all. I mean with a cute guy in VENICE?? Who wouldn't?!?!

4. Is it stupid of Cass to trust Falco so much? Would you, in her place?
Oh yes! Defintely dumb for trusting Falco that much! And I wouldn't trust Flaco if I was in her place. I may have partnered up with him to help investigate, but I would try to keep my guard up and not have easily gave my trust, especially in a situation like that.

5. Do you think Cass' Aunt Agnese is smothering her?
Honestly, if I was Cass I would feel I was being smothered by Aunt Agnese. But if I were in Aunt Agnese's place, then I kinda see why she's like how she is. I think Aunt Agnese should at least give Cass some freedom or else Cass would just probably rebel.

6. Do you think that Cass is too accepting or not accepting enough of her position in society, or do you feel she is just accepting enough?
I think Cass is accepting enough of her position in society. She doesn't really take advantage of her place in society nor does she flaunt it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...