Monday, September 9, 2013

RECAP: Gallagher Girls Series Readathon


I'm so sad to say that the #GGReadathon is over...I had so much fun hosting this and learnt a lot about hosting a readathon. I hope you guys had as much as fun as I did being introduced to Cammie's world or just rereading the series and experiencing the stories all over again. And I hope some of you international folks enjoyed reading UNITED WE SPY!! 

This is the last recap we'll be having but Caitlyn and I have something planned pertaining with Ally Carter and her books which I'll announce at the end of this post. 
And there is a new giveaway winner as our last one didn't accept the prize and it's....
DIANA T. I've sent an email already so email me back your mailing address

Just in case any of you guys want to know this was our schedule for the readathon:
July 29th-Aug.4th:
 SIGN UPS    
Aug.5th-11th:
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You
August 12th-18th:
Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy 
August 19th-25th:
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover
August 26th-September 1st:
Only the Good Spy Young
September 2nd-8th:
Out of Sight, Out of Time


If you haven't already, we posted our thoughts on I'd Tell You Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You HERE. And our thoughts on Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy HERE. Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover HERE and our thoughts on Only the Good Spy Young HERE. We also abused CAPS when we fangirled over Out of Sight, Out of Time HERE.

Here are some tweets, FB posts, reviews, posts, and quotes from those following along with #GGReadathon!
And with that the readathon is over...
BUT since we already started with doing our The Thing/Truth About Books on the series.
This week we'll be discussing Heist Society and Double Crossed!! Then the Friday after that, we'll be crying/fangirling/discussing what we thought about UNITED WE SPY.
So the readathon isn't necessarily going to continue but we will still keep up with the GG/Ally Carter theme until United We Spy releases!

THANK YOU ALL for participating and making this event a wonderful one!












3 comments:

  1. You handled the readathon flawlessly. It was great, thank you so much for hosting, these books are so much fun.


    NOW I HAVE TO GO FINISH CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO SPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best readathon I've joined. Thanks so much for this enjoyable event you generously organized! I enjoyed it a lot and I just LOVE the series! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...