Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Releases: July 22st-28th

July 23rd:
A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly, #2)StarglassOf Beast and BeautyOCD Love Story
The Forgotten Ones (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #6)ContaminatedA Really Awesome MessThe Fury

A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
Starglass by Phoebe North
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
The Forgotten Ones by Pittacus Lore
Contaminated by Em Garner
A Really Awesome Mess by Trish Cook and Brendan Halpin
Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell
The Fury by Alexander Gordon Smith

I'm so excited for the release of Of Beast and Beauty!!! Heard amazing things on it!!



4 comments:

  1. Of Beast and Beauty is the one I want to read ASAP! My copy of Starglass *should* be on its way. I've had an ARC of A Darkness Strange and Lovely for quite some time... but I haven't read the first book D: I even own the first book! And got it signed during the YAGB workshop event. Oh, well. I'll get to it eventually!

    Great post! Thank you for putting them all in one spot ;)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard Starglass was pretty good too but it hasn't grabbed my attention so much for me to go out and buy it yet. :) Hope you enjoy A Darkness Strange and Deadly when you get to it!!

      ~Taherah

      Delete
  2. I need of Beast and Beauty right now please. It sounds so amazing. Thanks for this list it helps me remember what I want to buy and need to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I use it too when I have to add books to my TBR list :D I'm glad it helps others though too :)

      Delete

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...