Thursday, December 26, 2013

Best Book Boyfriends of 2013

Hosted by the lovely book bloggers, Rachel from Fiktshun, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads 
More info can be found HERE.

Today's topic is: Best Book Boyfriends of 2013
**Click on the covers to go to their Goodreads page


In no particular order except for the first one for my list...
ENJOY the swoon-worthy guys and all the quotes we decided to add along to it ;P
*Note: Not all the quotes will be from the book mentioned. This was only done b/c other books had better quotes to show their personality better. We did our best trying to keep the quotes from 2013..."

MY LIST:
1) Adrian Ivashcov
(The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead)
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
“Relax, having kids is years away. But can you imagine? Your brains, my charm, our collective good looks... then add in the usual physical abilities dhampirs get. 
It's really not even fair to everyone else.” 

“An image of Sydney's face appeared in my mind's eye, calm and lovely.
I believe in you.
My anxiety faded.
I took a deep breath and met the gazes of all those watching me in the room.
Who was I to do this?
I was Adrian Ivashkov.

And I was about to kick some ass.”

I just can't guys. Ever since I read Frostbite (VA #2) I've fallen in love with him.
He's witty and conceited, yet utterly sweet, fighting his own demons.
You can't help but love him.

2) Will Herondale 
(Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare)
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
"The touch was like white fire through his veins. He could not feel her skin only the cloth of her gloves, and yet it did not matter. You kindled me, heap of ashes that I am, into fire. He had wondered once why love was always phrased in terms of burning. The conflagration in his own veins, now, gave the answer.”

Will is just Will. There's no other way to describe him.

3) Kaidan Rowe 
(Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins)
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
"“I’m tired of living like I’m not alive.” He dropped his hands from my face to grip my shoulders. “I’m bloody sick to death of it. I want one night to be alive. With you.” He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead on mine."

Guys he is the duke of lust..uhh you can't say no to that

4) Daemon Black
(Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout)
Origin (Lux, #4)
“Did you think you could stop me? I'll burn the world down to save her.”

Daemon Black, the epitome of a bad boy yet caring and loving guy.

5) Keefe 
(Exile by Shannon Messenger)
Exile (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #2)
Keefe is probably the most reasonable guy for me to have a crush on.
Age wise at least. Plus he's awesome XD

6) Chaol AKA Captain Westfall
(Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas)
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
“I worry because I care. Gods help me, I know I shouldn't, but I do. So I will always tell you to be careful, because I will always care what happens.”

Chaol <333 Ahhh so protective and just wonderful!

7) Jason Sheffield
(Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock)
Thornhill (Hemlock, #2)
So I have come to the realization that I am in a minority between
the Kyle vs. Jason. And even though people love Kyle more,
Jason has my infinite love. Besides who wouldn't love the broken golden boy? ;D

8) Zach Goode
(United We Spy by Ally Carter)
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)
Zachary Goode has had my heart ever since book 2.
His witty nature and the fact that he's a spy is what makes him perfect.

9) Aiden St. Delphi
(Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout)
Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
“He was my strength when I needed him to be, my friend when I needed someone to talk me down, my equal in a world where by law I would always be less than him, and honest to gods, he was the love of my life.”

Basically. 'Nuff said.

10) Warner 
(Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi)
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend."

Warner is one of the most broken guys I have ever read about.
This does not mean I'm Team Warner :P More of the fact that I liked his
character development in this book.

CAITLYN'S LIST:
1) Will Herondale 
(Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare)
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)
 “Let me give you a piece of advice. The handsome young fellow who's trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrong. Not even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs.” 

2) Adrian Ivashcov
(The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead)
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
“Relax, having kids is years away. But can you imagine? Your brains, my charm, our collective good looks... then add in the usual physical abilities dhampirs get. 
It's really not even fair to everyone else.”  

"“I didn’t care about anything except her and the way touching her drove me wild, even as her calm and steady presence soothed the storms that raged within me.”

3) Aiden St. Delphi
(Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout) 
Sentinel (Covenant, #5)
“He was my strength when I needed him to be, my friend when I needed someone to talk me down, my equal in a world where by law I would always be less than him, and honest to gods, he was the love of my life.” “Agapi mou, you are my everything.”

4) Ryan Stone
(Dare You To by Katie McGarry)
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
Ryan: “I hold the bottle out into the rain and watch as the steady flow slowly fills it. When there is enough, enough that Beth can clearly see, I close the bottle and hand it to her. She raises a skeptical eyebrow, but accepts the bottle. "It's our rain Beth." Her head barely shakes to show her confusion while I rub the back of my neck and search for my courage. "I told you I loved you in this rain and when you doubt my words, I want you to look at this bottle.” AND AND AND “I like you. I. Like. You. I'll admit you're annoying. Sometimes you agitate me to the brink of insanity, but you can throw it back at me like no one else. When you laugh, I want to laugh. When you smile, I want to smile. Hell, I want to be the one to make you smile.”

5) Zach Goode
(United We Spy by Ally Carter)
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)
*points to himself* Spy

6) Lucas Delos
(Goddess by Josephine Angelini)
Goddess (Starcrossed, #3)
“I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.”

7) Daemon Black
(Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout)
Origin (Lux, #4)
"“You're perfect for me,' I whispered in my own language.” mixed with this “He paused, his smug grin turning wicked as his eyes met mine. “We could always have sex. I hear that uses up a lot of energy.” “You’re such an ass. Has…anyone ever told you that?” He flashed a genuinely amused smile. “Oh, Kitten, every single day of my blessed life.” 

8) Chaol Westfall
(Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas)
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)
"“I worry because I care. Gods help me, I know I shouldn't, but I do. So I will always tell you to be careful, because I will always care what happens.” 

9) Warner
(Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi)
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
"“And I've fallen.
So hard.
I've hit the ground. Gone right through it. Never in my life have I felt this. Nothing like this. I've felt shame and cowardice, weakness and strength. I've known terror and indifference, self-hate and general disgust. I've seen things that cannot be unseen.
And yet I've known nothing like this terrible, horrible, paralyzing feeling. I feel crippled. Desperate and out of control. And it keeps getting worse. Every day I feel sick. Empty and somehow aching.
Love is a heartless bastard.” -Destroy Me

10) Xander Spence
(The Distance Between Us by Kasie West)
The Distance Between Us
I just love the way he acts and how he treats Caymen...there is something both sweet, and amazing about it.  

Who are YOUR book boyfriends of 2013? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...