Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hiatus: April 21st-May 8th


As some of you may know AP testing is right around the block and when you're taking 4-5 AP classes, studying will take a good portion of your time. And  I know that if I don't go on hiatus then I'll just use the blog as an excuse and a means to procrastinate studying which is not good. At all. 
So in order to have time to study and actually try, we'll be going on hiatus from today to May 8th. Once the first week of AP testing is over be ready for a whole lot of reviews and posts. 
See you guys in 3 weeks! 

P.S I will still be on Twitter so I'll be around just not on the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...