Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (129)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where that spotlights the upcoming books I am currently anticipating. 

~Currently Anticipating~

P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han 
Release Date: May 26th, 2015
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers


P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
Goodreads Summary:
Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.

OHGODOHGODOHGOD I NEED THIS BOOK. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I
CAN STRESS THIS. I LOVED TATBILB AND I'M SO HAPPY THERE'S A 2ND BOOK.
I NEED LARA JEAN AND PETER TO HAPPEN

What are you waiting on this week?
Link us up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...