Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish! Each week, a new topic is put into place and bloggers share their top ten.
**Lists aren't in any specific order**

Topic: Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List
Taherah's List: 
A Thousand NightsThe Shattered Court (A Novel of the Four Arts, #1)The Rest of Us Just Live HereDreamstrider
SoundlessHeartless (Parasol Protectorate, #4)
A Thousand Nights by E.K Johnston 
The Shattered Court by M.J Scott
The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith
Soundless by Richelle Mead
Heartless by Gail Carriger

Covers not shown/revealed:
Untitled by Rosamund Hodge
Just Visiting by Dahlia Adler 
Inherit the Stars by Tessa Elwood
My Name is Everett by Dahlia Adler 

I basically used the last 10 books on my Goodreads Want to Read shelf...

What books did you recently just add to your TBR list?
Any that I listed? Any that I should add to mine? 

1 comment:

  1. Soundless and A Thousand Nights were on my TTT too! I just added Dreamstrider today - all I had to read was "fantastical espionage novel" and I was HERE FOR IT.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...