Sunday, May 31, 2015

Cover Roundup: The Mirror King, Library of Souls,and MORE

**Click on the cover to go to its Goodreads page**

The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen, #2)
GUYSGUYS THAT COVER FOR MIRROR KING IS BEAUTIFUUUL!
IT'S LIKE A SUNSET AND IT REMINDS ME OF ONE OF THE BARBIE MOVIES FOR SOME REASON. SO EXCITED TO READ IT 


Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3)
I can never get over my love for the title font for this book. 

Infinite in Between by Carolyn Mackler
Infinite in Between
LOVE THE CHALKED UP COVER! Looking forward to reading this one! 

Earthrise by Aprilynne Pike
Earthrise (Earthbound #3)

Unforgiven by Lauren Kate
Unforgiven (Fallen, #5)
I didn't realize there was going to be another one....

Which is your favorite cover?
Any you're looking forward to reading? 


1 comment:

  1. I have to say, I was pretty excited when they handed me an excerpt of Unforgiven at the First in Line breakfast yesterday (BookCon). I loved the Fallen books and am pretty excited to read more about Cam

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...