The Broke and the Bookish! Each week, a new topic is put into place and bloggers share their top ten.
**Lists aren't in any specific order**
1. Anything Sarah Dessen (Top choice: Along for the Ride)
2. Anything Kasie West (Top choice: The Distance Between Us)
3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
4. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
5. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
6. Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Anything by Stephanie Perkins really)
8. Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
9. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
10. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
This is basically my list of cute YA contemps I would love to read all over again for the first time on a beach. And while I haven't read any of her books, Sarah Ockler seems to have some summer contemp books that readers seem to love (they're all on my TBR!). Also gotta give a shout out to Morgan Matson and Jessi Kirby and their awesome books. And yes I just realized I could've used one of their books instead of using 2 books for the same author but oh well...
What are some of your favorite beach type reads?
Any from my list that you've read or plan to read?