Saturday, August 15, 2015

High School Musical Book Tag



Thank you to Serena @Reading Over Sleeping for tagging me (ages ago) for this book tag! 

I had so much fun trying to find books and reminiscing over all the HSM memories!! 

1. The Start of Something New - A new favorite genre/author/series
P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)New by my standards is anything within this year so I'll have to say Jodi Meadows for an author and the Illuminae Files (BOOK SHOVES TO EVERYONE) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff for new series :) 


2. What I've Been Looking For - A book that has everything you've ever wanted
P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han- This book was just so me and I loved everything about it. 


3. Fabulous - A book with the biggest diva
Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare

4. Status Quo - A stereotype defying character
I honestly can't think of anyone...help?

5. Boys Are Back - The best bromance
Hands down Will and Jem from The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare

6.  What Time is it? - Your favorite summer read
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)Either Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen or Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt

7. Everyday - If you had to look at one book cover every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. I mean just LOOK at that cover 

8. Just Wanna Be with You - A book you couldn't put down
Through the Zombie by Gena Showalter

9. Scream - A character that frustrated you 
Reena Montero from How to Love by Katie Cotugno 


Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)10. High School Musical - Your favorite fictional school 
Gallagher Academy from Ally Carter's GG series. Can I be a spy? 

11. Humuhumunukuapua'a - The most ridiculous book/scene/character you have ever read
Again I can't think of anything *pulls hair out of frustration*

12. Spring Musical Medley - The happiest ending
Since it is part of the title, I'll have to go with Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. Everything just ends perfectly for everyone :D 


Tagging all the book bloggers who love High School Musical XD




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...