Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Of Your Auto-buy Authors

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish! Each week, a new topic is put into place and bloggers share their top ten.
**Lists aren't in any specific order**

Topic: Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors
1. Jennifer L. Armentrout
Obsidian (Lux, #1)White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1)Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1)

2. Rachel Vincent  
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)Stray (Shifters, #1)The Stars Never Rise (The Stars Never Rise #1)

3. Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Naturals (The Naturals, #1)Perfect Cover (The Squad, #1) The Fixer (The Fixer, #1)

4. Ally Carter
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)All Fall Down (Embassy Row, #1)

5. Kasie West
Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)The Distance Between UsOn the Fence

6. Sarah J. Maas 
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)

I'm pretty picky with the books I buy in the first place so there aren't many authors who are on my auto-buy list. These authors just write books that speak to my heart. 

Which authors are on your auto-buy list?
Anyone we have in common?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...