For those of you who haven't heard of Top 10 of 2013 which is hosted by the lovely book bloggers, Rachel fromFiktshun, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, & Nancy from A Tale of Ravenous Readers a bunch of book bloggers participate for a week as we share out top 10's of the year following the topics given by the hostesses.
Today's Topic: Best Bad Boys of 2014
**BOTH lists are in no particular order**
**Click on the title to go to its Goodreads page**
1. Adrian Ivashcov- He will always be in my heart and I've loved this guys ever since Frostbite. And I loved him so much more in Silver Shadows.
2. Cole H.- He's the epitome of a bad boy. And his zombie slaying skills just adds to his appeal.
3. Kaidan Rowe- He's the son of the Duke of Lust. 'Nuff said.
4. Warner- Ok so I mean to others who aren't Juliette and doesn't understand him, I consider Warner a dystopian bad boy.
5. Morpheus- Oh Morpheus...we can never leave him out. Mysterious and challuring (charming and alluring), he has his bad boy vibes.
6. Noah Shaw- So I have no idea if he's in considered a bad boy especially in the 3rd book but I'm adding him anyways.
7. Ignifex- Uhhhhhh I don't get how he wouldn't be classified as a bad boy. From the deals to his personality, he has his moments.
8. Reece- In the eyes of others, he may not be thought of as a bad boy but in my mind he just gives off that impression too well.
1. Warner from Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
2. Kaidan Rowe from Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
3. Noah Shaw from The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
4. Cole Holland from The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
5. Reece from Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
6. Ignifex from Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
7. Wolfe from Cress by Marissa Meyer
8. Four from Four by Veronica Roth
9, Octavian from Octavian's Undoing by Atricka Phoenix
So when we were trying to come up with these bad boys, we realized that
there weren't as many books with bad boys. Or at least of those we read this year.
Ergo we didn't come up with exactly 10.
Who are your best bad boys of 2014?
Any from our lists you totally agree with?