For those of you who haven't heard of Top 10 of 2013 which is hosted by the lovely book bloggers, Rachel from Fiktshun, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, & Nancy from A Tale of Ravenous Readers a bunch of book bloggers participate for a week as we share out top 10's of the year following the topics given by the hostess.
Today's topic: Top 10 Books We've Read in 2014
**Click on the title to go to a review/post we did for that book .
Click on the cover to go to its Goodreads page**
Taherah's List: (In no particular order)
This book guys. It broke me and it was the book I started off 2014 with.
Just Cole and Ali <3
2. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Just beautiful. It's such a refreshing contemporary!
JULIETTE TAKES CHARGE. And Warner. And Kenji.
So many reasons to love this book!!
EPIC EPIC FANTASY READ. Amazing world and plot development!
5. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
PERFECT PERFECT end to the the Mara Dyer series and I just loved
seeing how everything came together.
6. A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I can't even express proper emotions and words to describe how wonderful
this book was :o
7. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
An amazing end to an amazing trilogy!
THE CUTENESS. It's so adorable and GAH I WANT BOOK 2!!
The book I was hesitant to read but after reading it, loved so much.
CATH. SIMON SNOW. FANFICTION
10. Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The mystery and thriller I really really needed and loved!!
Teens and the government...oh the joy ;P
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2. Halfway to the Grave by Jeanine Frost
3. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
6. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
7. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
And this is why Caitlyn and I are friends. We love the same books.
Anywaaays! We read so many awesome books this year and traveled through different worlds.
It's been crazy but great :D
What are your Top 10 Books You've Read in 2014?