For those of you who haven't heard of Top 10 of 2013 which is hosted by the lovely book bloggers, Rachel fromFiktshun, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, & Nancy from A Tale of Ravenous Readers a bunch of book bloggers participate for a week as we share out top 10's of the year following the topics given by the hostesses.
Today's Topic: Top 10 Books We're Looking Forward to in 2015
**BOTH lists are in no particular order**
**Click on the title to go to its Goodreads page**
1. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows- I read the sampler from EW and IT'S SO GOOD AND I WANT TO READ THE ENTIRE BOOOOOOOOK!!!
2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir- First just take the time to look at the cover. ISN'T IT GORGEOUS?! Just what even. But book wise...IT'S FANTASY & oh my god it's going to be so awesome :D
3. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes- It's pitched as Scandal meets Veronica Mars. VERONICA MARS. That enough is enough to gain my attention. And it's Jennifer Lynn Barnes. HER+GOVT/TEENS/MYSTERY= Perfect book combo
4. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker- THERE'S PARANORMAL/MAGIC MAGIC IN THIS FANTASY BOOK.
5. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo- It's Leigh Bardugo guys AND it takes place in the same world as The Grisha Trilogy. It's basically like a heist book but in a fantasy novel. How can I not want to read this book?
6. Winter by Marissa Meyer- This series guys! Such fantastic characters (Cinder+Kai!!) and we're going to meet Princess Winter!!!
7. P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han- I LOVED To All the Boys I've Loved Before and Lara Jean and Peter. I can't wait to see what Jenny Han has in store for us in the 2nd book. Eep!
8. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch- Snow Like Ashes was beautiful and magical AND ME WANTS BOOK 2 NOOOOW!!! Theron (my looooove), Meira, Mather (yes, even him), and just everyone really makes me want the book even more!
9. Throne of Glass #4 by Sarah J. Maas - With the way HoF ended, I NEED THIS BOOK. I need to know what happens and have Celaena go back and oh my god such high hopes (that I know it will reach) and I just love Sarah J. Maas (P.S A Court of Thorns and Roses is also a must read for 2015!!)
10. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall- Secret societies, ancient puzzles, heir, and Europe.....? Um I think that's a yes from me! I don't think I've read something if this sort in a contemporary time in such a long time (excluding Gallagher Girls if you count that)
(And just watch tomorrow I'm going to remember books that I forgot to add in this list .__.)
*sigh* Looks like it's going to be a death by feels and a hole in my wallet next year.
BUT GUYS SO MANY NEW BOOKS AND AWESOME SERIES!!
What books are you anticipating next year??