Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Top 10 Books For Readers Who Like Contemporary

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish! Each week, a new topic is put into place and bloggers share their top ten.
**Lists aren't in any specific order**

Today's Topic: Top 10 Books For Readers Who Like Contemporary 
Taherah's List: 
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)Faking NormalSometimes It HappensFangirlOpen Road SummerSince You AskedShut OutThe Night We Said Yes
Along for the RideThe Truth About Forever

Caitlyn's List: 
The Distance Between UsTo All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Two-Way StreetI'll Meet You ThereHopeless (Hopeless, #1)The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
 
I definitely would have added the first 4 books from Caitlyn's list but I wanted to add more books (AKA go read those 4 books if you haven't yet) 
You can never go wrong with Sarah Dessen (QUEEN of Contemps) and all the authors honestly.
Also The Night We Said Yes hasn't released yet but I couldn't help but add it (it's that amazing!)

Hope we were able to add books to your TBR list :D
Have you read any of these?
 Any that you loved or liked? 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, contemps! I love those! ALONG FOR THE RIDE is my favorite Sarah Dessen book, and THE TRUTH ABOUT FOREVER is probably in third. I love ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS, FANGIRL, OPEN ROAD SUMMER and THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US (it's so fluffy!). I really want to read Jenny Han's books and I'LL MEET YOU THERE.

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah Dessen was one of the authors that pushed me to read contemps! I've re-read ANNA more times than I can count. Hope you end up loving Jenny Han's books and I'll Meet You There!! :)

      Delete
  2. Contemporary is a genre I really need to read more of! I still haven't read Fangirl or Anna and the French Kiss - oops! Thanks for the recommendations :-D I'm definitely going to pick up some contemporary books soon, especially since we're saying goodbye to winter! It's a genre that gives me summery feels <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Almost spring/summer, the perfect seasons to pick up some contemp novels :D Definitely hope you get the chance to read all these books.

      Delete
  3. Great topic for this week!! I still have Fangirl on my reading wishlist!! Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-for-readers.html

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...