Monday, August 5, 2013

Gallagher Girls Readathon


It's the first day of the readathon!! Just to remind you all again, you guys can start ANYTIME this week. 

Schedule:
July 29th-Aug.4th:
SIGN UPS    

Aug.5th-11th:

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You

August 12th-18th:
Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy 

August 19th-25th:

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

August 26th-September 1st:

Only the Good Spy Young

September 2nd-8th:

Out of Sight, Out of Time

If you want more info or have any questions then read this post HERE. If that still doesn't answer any of your questions,
@ me on Twitter @Booksasuknowit or email me at tabbas98@gmail.com

Twitter Folks: Use #GGReadathon to share your thoughts, link to posts or images, etc..


Facebook-ers: Post down your thoughts or anything relating to the books/readathon HERE

Instagram-ers: Use #GGReadathon when posting any pics dealing with books/readathon.

Tumbler-s: Tag #GGReadathon/GGReadathon to your posts.

Bloggers w/no social media: Add your links to any weekly recaps or our weekly book discussions.

Bloggers with Twitter: Link your posts with #GGReadathon
Bloggers w/Facebook: Link your posts to our FB page HERE

Those who are not using any social media don't forget to comment!! Don't forget to check back here every Monday for our weekly recaps!

And let the reading...BEGIN!! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Super excited, and can't wait I give my reviews!!
    -Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a none related question. I can't get the countdown to show up on the side of my blog for the new book could you tell me how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite chapter in the first book of the GG series is definetly chapter eight.

    Anyone else agrees?

    The way it's written... I believe it's completly amazing. I can only hope to achieve such a way of writing in my books. The rawness of it is also incredible. It's like you are actually Cammie during that chapter. It always makes me want to cry -to the point a few tears even escape me.

    What's your favorite chapter?

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...