It's the 3rd week of the GGReadathon! This week we'll be reading DON'T JUDGE A GIRL BY HER COVER (Gallagher Girls #3)!!!
More info on the readathon HERE. Still confused on something @ me on Twitter @Booksasuknowit or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover
August 26th-September 1st:
Only the Good Spy Young
Out of Sight, Out of Time
If you haven't already, we posted our thoughts on I'd Tell You Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You HERE. And our thoughts on Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy HERE.
Here are some tweets, FB posts, reviews, posts, and quotes from those following along with #GGReadathon!
#GGReadathon @Books As You Know It Five Main Reasons Why I Love Zachary Goode: 1. He's charming. 2. He's witty. 3.... http://t.co/RV2crD8DXq— Kat Moes (@rebelcutiekat) August 19, 2013
— diana @chaoticreader (@amalia_chartres) August 15, 2013
It's amazing how @OfficiallyAlly made Cammie so relatable yet so different from the people we meet everyday! She is pure genius #GGReadathon— Emily Myers (@Em_ily_19) August 11, 2013
To think every single thing started because of the mention of the circus. Ally Carter you're good. You're really good. #ggreadathon— wendy (@wendyella16) August 10, 2013
I feel like Cammie is my spirit animal. *cute guy talks to me* me: I HAVE A CAT! #GGreadathon pic.twitter.com/rGUyZsAzJO— Monica (@fallen_MGRL) August 15, 2013
- Mathilda's Review + an awesomesauce graphic: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You & Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
- Megan @YA? Why Not?
- The Red Book Lover @MY GG Read-a-thon has posts throughout the readathon!
- Veronica @The Talking Bookworm: Mini-Reviews-I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You & Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
- Cammie's outfit for a date w/Josh: Ciearra @Girly Fun
- Review: The Girls in Plaid Posts & Character Casting
- Diana @Chaotic Reader's Reviews: LYKY & CHHD
COMMENTS: Here are some comments I enjoyed reading!
- Team Zach all day everyday! However, the whole code black thing made me want to go through the pages and punch his little face. But then I regretted that thought because he is Zach and he is perfection. Anyway,five stars! Ally Carter is simply amazing!(: -Kristi
- I really enjoyed rereading this one. It had been years! My favorite things include getting to know the school and all it's awesome quirks and remembering that Macey was an outsider in the beginning and had to earn her place as a GG! Thanks for hosting this read-a-thon! ~Megan
- I'm pretty sure I will never get tired of reading these books. My copy of LYKY (which I was lucky enough to get signed by the lovely Ms. Carter herself!) is tearing apart because I've read it so many times. Though I'll admit it's not my favorite, it's an incredible beginning to the series, even though it's definitely more happy-go-lucky than the other books. -Ms. Dork
- My favorite chapter in the first book of the GG series is definetly chapter eight. Anyone else agrees? The way it's written... I believe it's completly amazing. I can only hope to achieve such a way of writing in my books. The rawness of it is also incredible. It's like you are actually Cammie during that chapter. It always makes me want to cry -to the point a few tears even escape me. -Jarvinia
- I loved your discussion of I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You. I agreed with many of your points about the book. I already had the goal of reading through the Gallagher Girls series this summer so I love that you created this event! -Andrea
- I just finished reading Cross My heart and omg ZACH! I was like I don't remember him being this hot the first time I read this... like WOW... then again it was like 5 years ago... I think I might just start the 3rd book before time... oops. I need me some Zach. -Veronica @ TalkingBookworm
- Team Zach! I love this series so much! I love that you guys did this readathon! This book was awesome! I loved the Zach and Cammie almost kissing and kissing scenes! Love these books! -Anonymous
- TEAM ZACH!!! I love you ZACH!! I really wish Zach is besides me like he always do for Cammie...Hey, Cammie! Do you know I am jealous of you!! But I also like you!! And Ally Carter, why did you just make a hot spy boy in a book instead in this real world?! -Yla
- Team Zach, duh! And omg, maybe it's just me reading into things too much (literally) But the part in the PE barn with Zach and Cammie and the punching bag where: Zach says: "I thought you liked your interludes secret and mysterious. Your boyfriends private." and Cammie says: "We weren't having an *interlude*. And you are *not* my boyfriend." then Zach says: "Yeah. I noticed." I just went completely "SQUEEEEEEE!!!" at that. Go Zach for his awesomeness, his "That's classified"s and "Spy."s -Olivia Chen
Twitter Folks: Use #GGReadathon to share your thoughts, link to posts or images, etc..Please don't post super spoilery stuff especially if it's books from the following weeks. There are some new GG readers but if you do at least add "Spoiler" in the beginning of the tweet!
Facebook-ers: Post down your thoughts or anything relating to the books/readathon HERE
Instagram-ers: Use #GGReadathon when posting any pics dealing with books/readathon.
Tumbler-s: Tag #GGReadathon/GGReadathon to your posts.
Bloggers w/no social media: Add your blog links to any weekly recaps or our weekly book discussions so you could be added to the weekly recap post next week!
Bloggers with Twitter: Link your posts with #GGReadathon
Bloggers w/Facebook: Link your posts to our FB page HERE
Those who are not using any social media don't forget to comment!! Don't forget to check back here every Monday for our weekly recaps!
Forgot to link any of your blog posts last week? Link them here in the comment section below! Hope you enjoy reading DON'T JUDGE A GIRL BY HER COVER!