Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2014 went by fast. Too fast. It caught me off guard and now it's 2015. 
.__. I'm still trying to get over 2012. Just what even. 

BUT IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR FOR BOOKS.
ESPECIALLY CONTEMPS AND FANTASIES!!! 
I will have to admit that 2014 was a bit of a disappointment book wise D: 
It didn't help that I was also in a Twitter slump for the majority of the year, blogging slump for a couple of months, and had an on and off book slump through out the year. 

The last 2 weeks have helped to get me back in the groove of everything and I'm
SO SO excited for 2015 and all it has to bring. (I mean YALLWEST and LA Times Festival of Books. Nothing can beat that :D) 

But just as well, Caitlyn and I are juniors so we have lots of tests especially w/the AP classes
we're taking. And then when fall comes, we're seniors dealing with college apps and classes as well keeping up with reading and blogging. So it'll be a hard and interesting year. 

Anyways, Happy New Years again! I wish you an amazing book filled year :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...